Baltimore Bike Share and the Downtown Partnership of Baltimore believe that bike share should be affordable, safe, and accessible for everyone. The Downtown Partnership Access Pass is a discounted $3 Monthly Pass for individuals enrolled in the Food Supplemental Program and is available for the first 200 enrollees:
$3/month gets you 30 days of unlimited 60 minute trips.
The first 60 minutes are included in every trip. Trips over 60 minutes are $2 per 30 minutes.
A free helmet.
You can renew your pass every month or choose to cancel anytime.
Please follow the below steps to enroll in the Access Pass:
1. Click here to create an account
2. Select ‘Downtown Partnership Access Pass’ under Membership Options
3. Type your ID Number into the Access Pass Code box
4. Enter your credit card information and click ‘Finish.’ If you would like to pay in cash (hyperlink to Cash Payment page), please call 1-844-972-6673 to finish the registration process.
5. Your key fob, instructions, and voucher for a free helmet will arrive in the mail within a week. Happy riding!
- Your Food Supplement Program cannot be used to pay for your Baltimore Bike Share Pass. Entering your ID Number will only verify that you are eligible for the Access Pass.
- The name on your Baltimore Bike Share account must match the name on the Food Supplement Program Client ID.
We respect your privacy! Your private information will not be used for any reason other than to create an account. For any questions, please call customer service at 1-844-972-6673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org